?

Log in

No account? Create an account
the shrine to the ebil that is Nessie

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> the ebil one
> profile

Wednesday, May 26th, 2004
5:11 pm - further proof

muzivitch
Ebil Ness Pet: Hamsters are love.
The Poor Put-Upon Reporter: if you say so.
Ebil Ness Pet: They ARE.
Ebil Ness Pet: They are loveinabox.
The Poor Put-Upon Reporter: ._.
Ebil Ness Pet: I have jello to prove it.
Ebil Ness Pet: ._.;
The Poor Put-Upon Reporter: you are ebil
Ebil Ness Pet: ^^

She no longer bothers to deny it. .____.

Though, really...what could she say?

current mood: traumatized

[fear the ebil that is Nessie]

Saturday, April 17th, 2004
11:20 am

iniaes
[nessie] HAHAHAHAHAHA
[nessie] ...so, last night, I was apparently freaking a friend out by talking about Marui's oral fixation. Because he and Kirihara should bond over that shared trait. Apparently oral fixations cannot be without perversion. ^_^V

No further proof is needed. ._.

edit: Oh but, further proof is oh-so-good.
[nessie] What? It's true. Oral fixations just mean someone likes having something in their mouth.

[5 poor souls whimper and fear the ebil that is Nessie]

Tuesday, April 13th, 2004
8:49 pm - Ebil Report

muzivitch
*salutes* I bring you a Tale of True Nessie Ebil.

Here It Lies

I have done my duty.

current mood: tired

[1 poor soul whimper and fear the ebil that is Nessie]

Monday, April 12th, 2004
1:51 pm

iniaes
A documentary on the habits of the Common Domesticus Nessieus, colloquially known as the 'Nessie.'

Lights... camera.... action!Collapse )

Please be kind. Join the nessie_is_ebil community today, and donate your brain for a worthy cause. ♥

[3 poor souls whimper and fear the ebil that is Nessie]

Sunday, April 11th, 2004
6:30 pm - Hi

bakashoujiki
An uncommonly large scrolling marquee suggested that I join this community. So I did.

I'm a sucker for those scrolling marquees.

current mood: hypnotized

[4 poor souls whimper and fear the ebil that is Nessie]

Monday, April 12th, 2004
1:47 am

iniaes
WOE.

FOR NESSIE IS THE ULTIMATE EBIL.

WHO WILL NOT WRITE GIRL!NIOUxSANADA. FOR WE ALL KNOW THAT NIOU WOULD TOP, AH HA.

FEAR THE EBIL. FEAR

Because I certainly know that I do. ._.
</font>

[1 poor soul whimper and fear the ebil that is Nessie]

Saturday, April 10th, 2004
8:57 am - Personal Testimony

muzivitch
Hi, my name is Mizu and I am an Ebil!Nessie addict.

*waits for chorus of "Hi Mizu"s*

It all began with MPCollapse )

current mood: sleepy

[4 poor souls whimper and fear the ebil that is Nessie]

9:05 am

iniaes
Dear members, I now call to order the first meeting of the society for the support of those that have been through the Ebil that is Nessie.

Before we begin, however, I would like to present you with some examples of why Nessie is so ebil. While it pains me to subject you all to such horrific images, that surely will cause your brains to bubble and boil as it did mine, we suffer for a good cause.

Exhibit ACollapse )

Exhibit BCollapse )

Due to the brevity of the time that we have, this slideshow will continue on later.

[2 poor souls whimper and fear the ebil that is Nessie]

12:09 am

iniaes
test

YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T DO IT.

BUT I DID.

AH HA HA HA HApleasedon'thurtmeHA HA HA!!!

[12 poor souls whimper and fear the ebil that is Nessie]


> top of page
LiveJournal.com